In order to apply to John Lyon’s Charity for a grant, there are five minimum requirements that you should consider before submitting your application:
- You must be a school within the Charity’s nine boroughs, a registered charity or have automatic charitable status. For more information please see the Charity Commission website. Please note, CICs are not eligible.
- You must work to benefit children and young people in one of the Charity’s nine boroughs. These are Barnet, Brent, Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, City of London.
- You must seek to work with children and young people up to the age of 25. This is extended to 30 for young people with special needs or disabilities.
- You must have a bank account in the name of your organisation.
- You must be able to produce your Annual Report, signed and audited accounts (or equivalent financial information) and organisation budget when requested.
If you are a Charity or School, please click below to find out more about the Charity’s eligibility criteria in further detail: